I saw this great survey on another blog, and decided I would join in on the fun. It is a big different then I have had seen before.
1. Can you cook? Absolutely. I have been cooking in the kitchen since I was a young girl, even complete meals.
2. What was your dream growing up?To be a teacher, wife and a mommy all at the same time, and I am that today. I have obviously had other dreams form, but have yet to establish myself in those.
3. What talent do you wish you had? To draw. I mean I can do a stick figure, but that is about as far as it goes.
4. Favorite place? In my husband's loving and protective arms. ( I also LOVE the Carribean)
5. Favorite vegetable?Broccoli
6. What was the last book you read? I am reading three at the time, but completed Debbie Macomber's Christmas Letters.
7. What zodiac sign are you ? Not that I believe in any of that, I am a virgo.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? No Tats, but have my ears peirced 3 times in each ear.
9. Worst Habit? Having too high of an expectation of others, and myself.
10. Do we know each other outside of blogging?Nope!
11. What is your favorite sport?We LOVE to watch football, I love to play volleyball.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?Most times I am very optomistic to the point I make others want to puke!
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Talk apples, maybe find ont some legal info and copyright info.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? I can't discuss this publically, it is very private. Even those who know me, have NO clue!
15. Tell me one weird fact about you? I LOVE to clean, and do laundry! LOL
16. Do you have any pets? Red Tabby named Pumpkin
17. Do you know how to do the macarena?Yes ~ Good cardio too!
18. What time is it where you are now? 2:35pm (Central Standard Time)
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Silly
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?I would love to be at my goal weight!
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?Because I am big rule follower, I would have to be your conscience.
22. What color eyes do you have? Blue
23. Ever been arrested? Nope!
24. Favorite fictional character of all time? I love "BUD" ( John Travolta) in 'Urban Cowboy"
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Pay tithe of course, and find 8 others to bless with 1,000 a pieice, then spend the last 1,000 on clothes for my family.
26. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To be an ecouragement to anyone who needed it.
27. What’s your favorite hangout?Here at home with my dh and kids.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? I believe they exist, but I am not frightened.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?Write, read, play with the kids
30. Do you swear a lot? No, I have a better way of communicating then to speak in such a negative and tasteless way.
31. Biggest pet peeve? People who blame others for things that go on in their life, without really stepping back to see what their part in the situation was.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Ordinary
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? I just did, and I hope if your reading this you do too!