Hey! Just a quick pop in! I am only jetting on to post my "stats for the day" and my game plan. I actually woke up this morning without the alarm. That is a good thing too, because I forgot to turn it on last night! So, I got up at 4:40 all on my own! Woohoo!
Weight: 162 (-6.5 total) (back to where I was a week ago)
Food for the day:
B: 3 hot dog wieners
L: Large salad w/ sauted chicken tenders, cheese, and blue cheese dressing
S: 1 oz Beef Jerky
D: Ham rolls, olives,
Exercise for the day:
20 minutes on the Eliptical
20 minutes strength training (legs, glutes, abs)
1. Get the kids up, showered, dressed and all of us out the door by 6:50am ( I need to drop off that water bill)
2. Drop kids off at 7:00
3. Go to Wallyworld and pick up Eater treats for class party
4. Set up room, cover tables, survive the day
5. Head home at 2:15 and put clothes in dryer
6. Pick up around the house
7. Pick twins up at 3
8. Finish pick up, fold laundry/put away, make the kids some sammies to eat on the way to church (for Choir practice) after the gym.
9. Pack up gym bag
10. Pick up Kris at 4:15
11. Hit the gym to do above workout. (Lighter then usual, but pressed for time)
12. Stop and get a drink for everyone (kids and me) before heading into Houston to church
13. Choir practice for Easter
14. Home and drop!