- I love my husband more then I can even think of showing him.
- He makes me happy, and feel so loved, but I don't know how to return that feeling.
- Baking makes me happy, makes my nose happy, but my hips spread. (Well that used to be my theory. Now I just don't eat what I bake.)
- Some alone time is nice. It is good not to have to hear a bunch of crazy talk, and noseyness for a while. (I am not talking about my husband nor my kids either.)
- People will tell you they accept you for who you are, but only if you fit into their little box. It is nice to have a few months to just be me again, and not be crampt into a box! I don't do good in closed in spaces.
- Breakfast was good! I may have to repeat that for lunch.
- I love rainy days, and want it to rain so bad today, but now it probably wont'! LOL Maybe I should go wash my truck.
- I can understand why people get suicidal. Life is hard.
- I can also understand how people get addicted to drugs and booze. It is a way out for them. That is why so many people are so overweight. They turned to food, where others turned to other substances. I... on the other hand turn to writing/journaling/blogging and there is no cure!
- Some of my favorite movies as of late, are not ones I want to admit to. (They are related to eating disorders.)
- Swimming may start this weekend! Hope so!
- I resent my mother, and I don't know if I can or even want to reconsile. I am cordial, but I just don't have much respect for her. Is there hope for me?
- I pray daily that we can have a quiet Hurricane season. THAT starts Monday by the way.
- I also want my dh to work some major overtime! IS that wrong?
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I have some thoughts that I just want to get out of my head, so this is just a random post!