Hee hee! Couldnt' resist! I love that muvie 10 things I hate about you, so .. yeah! HA HA! (this spured from this mornings post on being too judgemental on ourselves. IF you havent' checked it out, please do!)
Here is my list:
1. I am fun! I love that I love to laugh, enjoy life, and can get down and dirty with some preschoolers in playdough, sand, and mud!
2. I am a good parent! I know this. I have confidence that the way I (we really cause I couldnt' do it without my husband) am raising our kids will actually be a benefit to the world, not a hendrance.
3. I am pretty in my own unique way. I know this. My irish, english stuff comes out when my hair is all dolled up and my make up is on. But I also have a natural beauty that doesn't come to everyone. Sounds like I am prideful? No, just finally realizing how BEAUTIFUL our God made me! He don't make junk.
4. I can bake like no other!! Seriously! I LOVE to bake, and it always tastes so good (even if it isn't so good for you).
5. I am most satisfied with a simple life The simple things please me. I am not a high maintenance kind of gal.
6. I can hang with the boys and still have fun.
7. I DO NOT gender bash, and will stand up for men when I hear women just ragging all over them and compartmentalizing EVERY MAN as the same. I know I cant' stand it when I hear "well you women"... dont' compare me to some of the women out there PLEASE!
8. My home is important to me. Cleanliness yes, but making our house feel like a home is most important.
9. I am a devoted friend. I too often forgive too easily.
10. I LOVE that I put my husband 2nd in my life, only after God. Joel will forever come first priority over children, work, housework, my own hobbies, ministry, etc... THAT is what God asks of us.
So, now it's your turn! WHAT is 10 things you LOVE about you?