I am sorry I was a little rough with a few of you last night. But, it had to be said. Too many of you are making excuses for your actions, then being upset when you don't see results. Been there done that, but I have learned the damage self sabotage can do. That is why for me, having designated "off"days works. At first I used to go crazy on those days, but I have since learned a bit of control. THANKFUL for that! But it didn't come easy.And it took alot of falling down and getting back up. But I am THANKFUL that I believed in myself enough ( and was sick and tired of being overweight and feeling like crap about myself). Maybe that is why I have a hard time with challenges. I see people give up, left and right, and I can't help them. And that bothers me! I am a helper. I like to fix things ~ situations. I love figuring out, but when it comes to people, I can't do it. Just like no one could do it for me. So, while it seems I don't care, I care more then you could ever imagine. HONESTLY!
Now on to some more lighthearted words! LOL I have been doing the whole "thankful" facebook challenge, and I love it. The things I am most thankful for is usually more geared towards my heart, happenings in my life, the people around me, and less towards material belongings, financial standings, monitary blessings. Here are five of my most things I am thankful for this very morning!
1. Warm clothes, heaters, blankets, and hot cup of coffee on a cold day!
2. The fact that I know the weather is constantly changing ~ and no matter what, I am blessed to be able to be prepared.
3. My constant relationship with God! Prayer is like an emotional and spiritual feast sometimes. Love, fulfilling, and ever changing.
4. MUSIC! I couldn't imagine the lack of it in our daily existence!
5. A loving man who loves me and can be easy to please. We may not always see eye to eye, and sometimes it seems impossible, but it is only for a moment. And for that I am so thankful.
Dat Dat dat's all folks! At least for now! So, keep your chins up and continue to push forward. YOU can do it!