I am loving sharing so many Christmas thoughts, memories, traditions, and recipes with you all! I hope your enjoying this as well!
Today is Saturday, and with any other Saturday comes lots of family giggles! Something about having all of us home, though we are missing one today. My husband is out hunting for the weekend, so it is a bit more quieter then usual around here. Who knew?! LOL
So, since things are mellow here at home, they are going to be pretty mellow here on the blog as well. I found this amazing set of CUTE Christmas questions and thought I would fill them out, and share with you. Maybe when you get done reading my list, you can do your own, and share a bit of you during this season.
20 Questions of Christmas
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I llke both, but Hot chocolate will always win over the two.
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just set them under the tree? Absolutely not! He doesn't have time for that!
3. Colored or white lights on the tree/house? Clear! Very classy!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nah
5. When do you put up your decorations? The weekend after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Definately the sweets. I am known for the fudge, truffles, and of course TRASH!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I always remember going to look at Christmas lights.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When I was 8 and overheard my parents sharing about a "deal" they found on one of my gifts.
9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? Not at home. We do however at a family Christmas party with the inlaws.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Hodge podge of many things.
11. Snow! Love or Dread it? Love it, but don't get it often.
12. Can you ice skate? Never had the opportunity.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My favorite gift was sharing with family when we were expecting our first child. We shared it at Christmas.
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Remembering the gift of my salvation.
15. Favorite holiday dessert? Fudge, and Iced Sugar cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Inlaws on Christmas eve, my parents on Christmas Day, and all the giggles and laughter in between.
17. What tops your tree? An angel
18. Which do you prefer- giving or receiving? Both! LOL
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
20. Candy Canes? YUM!