So today was a day of a few "Wow, it's been a long time!" moments.
1. Stayed awake and was done done with morning household have to's before 8.
2. Got errands done and was home BEFORE 11:30.
3. Decided to rest and make the kids rest, rather then push push push for them (and myself) to stay busy. We all needed it, and are now ready for a good and busy weekend.
5. Actually blow dryed my hair and flat ironed it!
6. Put on a little eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. (I dont' wear alot of make up during the summer for obvious reasons.)
7. Made the mental decision to return to the gym next week.
8. Decided it is time to work on my passion (my classroom).
I think all my crazy "funk" that I have been in has been caused by completely being off my 'normal' schedule. While I think it's okay to swtich it up from time to time when time actually allows it, I am such a structured person! :) Thanks for listening and simply... just listening as I work things out.