2. The quiet times in my home ~where I can hear a board creak or a pecan hit the roof. It is in these quiet times that I can just be me.
4.Friends~those who stick with you over the years, even if you only get the chance to chat on facebook from time to time. The kind of friends that God puts in your life that are truly kindred spirits.
6. A giggle captured between siblings that wasn't intended for Mom to hear.
8. Having some one on one time with the kids at school in an unconventional way. (The restroom in classroom is broken ~so, I usually utilize the ones in the hallway and take out 4 at a time. When you have 17 four (and a few are still three) year olds ~ it can get pretty hard to get one on one time.
9. Taking the time to embrace the moment, and realize that I have been focusing on so many of the wrong things ~looking at the bad more then what COULD be good~ has changed me forever.
10. A smile from a new student, even when their is fear for a new environment.
|Kids in class drawing letters in shaving cream|
13. The simple smell of a fresh cut lemon or orange.
14.The first pitter pater in the morning, and the anticipation of who woke up first.
15.The pleasurable fact that my kids still like to cuddle and snuggle even at 11 and 8.