1. HUGS from the children at school! No matter what may have happened in the day, I love the simple innocent way they wrap their arms around my
2. The good morning kisses and hugs from my OWN children. I love that! I pray they will never want to stop showing me affection when they first wake up.
3. A hot creamy cup of coffee in the morning! The warmth from the cup, down to the liquid going down my throat I do adore it as a part of my morning routine.
4. The smell of the Barbecue pit heating up on a Saturday evening. There is just something about cooking outdoors that I love.
5. The sounds of children's laughter, whether it be at school, at home, or just out and about in town. The joy that permeates the air is so amazing. It is contagious.
6. Worship music. More then anything, I love a good deep hearted worship song.
7. The book of Psalms. What else can I say about that?
8. Watching the changes in nature when a new season rolls in. The budding of new leaves all the way through to the deadness of winter. I love it and realize that all seasons in our lives, are just that. A season. It will change. Experience it, embrace it, and learn from it.
9. The quiet of the morning when all is silent and the littles are sleeping. I am probably one of the few who LOVES to not have the TV on. It is really becoming more of a "noise box" rather then entertainment.
10. The smell of cinnamon!
**BONUS** The smell of books! Yes. Books! I love everything about the reading experience!
That is my top