Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34
Why do we wait for once a year to take time to remember the things in our life that we are thankful for? I refuse to do that! I challenge you to go beyond that line of thinking as well. So, here at One Pretty Little Box, on Thursday it is dedicated to giving thanks for the things in my life that have tremendously blessed me, no matter how big or small.
1. Time off! Spending time with the husband ALONE is a beautiful thing! It's a good vacation out of the "ordinary", and one I am very thankful to have gotten for a few days.
2. Indoor air conditioning on hot days. Our AC might not be cooling the best, but I am thankful we have it. We are definitely blessed on days where the temps score higher then 96!
3. A sweet family to take care of. Now when you have three kids ( 1 who is 12 and 2 who are 10) things can get messy, loud, and even at times a bit out of whack, but it's our life! I love it! My life would not be the same with either one of them.
4. Long nails. For the first time in history (outside of pregnancy) I have the most strongest and healthiest nails!
5. The ability to listen to truth, and God's teaching every single day! Thanks Weigh Down!
6. Online communication! Between facebook, email, and other social sites, there is no reason to feel alone. I know when I have those moments of feeling lonely ~ it is often for one of two reasons. Either I am not connecting to the ones available, or God has me in that vulnerable season for Him.
I know this list isn't very long, and I do have more to be thankful for but I want to spend time with the husband before the kids come home from their Mimi's today! Ya'll be blessed, and be a blessing!