1. Healthy children! The twins went to the doctor this week for well child checkups and sports physicals as they will be playing football in a couple of weeks.
2. Friends that become family! Not just the husband and my friends, but the kids too. "The girl" has made a life long friend (which we have prayed for many times throughout the years), and these two girls get along so well! They are like sisters, only being a few weeks apart, yet so much alike.
4. Summer Vacation. We have one more month left. Can I tell you a secret? When the summer ends, I will be ready. I have been able to tackle the areas in our home that had been neglected since we moved in. When summer ends, we are automatically thrown into a crazy schedule, but it's our crazy schedule!
5. The intimate way that God Almighty parents us ~ His children, in ways that we might would parent our own children. I have seen his hand of discipline this week ~ and it is beautiful.
6. Pure joy that comes from putting God first, in every single thing we do. There is a better way to measure 'success' in one's life! Successful or Faithful ~ which are you! ( WOWZERS ~ that is pretty powerful statement for me!)
|Photo courtesy: unknown|
Those are just a few of the things I have been thankful for this morning! :) Yesterday was a difficult day for me emotionally as I had to come to a crossroads. When I woke up this morning? Rejuvenated, renewed, and overjoyed! Today is a day in the sun! The twins and I are heading with some friends to the wave pool for some summer time fun!