This is a good "get to know me" kind of post because I thought I would share some of my latest favorite things. So this is my latest list of 10 things ~ not in any particular order!
2. Paige Torn by Erynn Mangum. (She is one of my favorite authors)
3. Beautiful clear blue skies! This is a sight I love to see after many dismal days back to back a few weeks in a row. I don't know if I could live happily in an area that sees more cloudy days than sunny ones. Thank you Lord for putting me where you know I'd need to be to thrive!
4. When hubby told me he ordered this I was just in awe. When I saw it after it was finished, I about fainted! This is in our backyard now and a place where I like to take my water/coffee/tea and my bible! Sweet place to spend time.
5. Texas Sunsets! The good thing about daylight savings time? Having time to capture some of the most magical moments in the sky! Sunrises and Sunsets rank right up there with hot coffee and cold lemonade.
6. The sweet furball known as Pumpkin. He is such a loving kitty, and I think he is getting more loving and playful the older he gets. When the kids are gone, he thinks he deserves our full attention. When they are here, he apparently gets enough attention he doesn't go looking for it.
7. Pickles! Why? I have no idea but lately I LOVE them. NO! I am not expecting! This one caught my attention because it is in the shape of a heart!
8. A quiet space that is clean, and inviting at the same time. It's not always like this. I don't always burn the candles, and sometimes the tv is on. But this is one of my favorite rooms in our house!
9. Thunderstorms! Yes I know I just said I like clear blue skies, but this rain that we are getting as of late will help get our area off to the right foot where maybe, just maybe this summer we won't hit the "drought" levels that we have in the last few summers.
10. Bitstrips! Yes it's an app ~ but it is so fun!