Ya'll know I love me some Pinterest! Infact, it is one site that I can spend a good chunk of time and come away from it fullfilled, and encouraged every single time! I find many great recipes I use as starter recipes, craft ideas, gift ideas, encouraging sayings, and downright interesting tidbits. Here is what made the top five of "I have got to pin this" list this week:
1. Skillet Beef and Chicken Fajita Nachos
2. Managing the home: Warding off time wasters ( I am praying time on pinterest is not on this list!)
3. No Bake French Silk Pie (Summer is coming after all and I don't like using my oven during the heat of the summer)
4. Cinnamon Roll Cake (I am not linking the pin ~ but the actual recipe!)
5. A fresh outlook to becoming a better me (Not sure if you will see this pin so just in case it was this: click here)
Happy Pinning this week! What have you pinned lately? Please feel free to share either here in the comments or over on the Facebook page!