Boneless Pork Loin Chops w/ Chipolte Cream Sauce
1/2 a pork loin cut into chops (thick cut ~ I can get 5 sometimes 6)
3 TBS brown sugar
2 TBS soy sauce
2 TBS Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp Chipolte Chili Powder
2 tsp garlic salt
2 tsp black pepper
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of Half & Half
1. Place pork chops in a dish with an edge to hold in the juices.
2. Mix up marinade. (The next six iingredients and rub onto all sides of the meat. Allow to sit for about thirty minutes.
3. In an electric skillet melt stick of butter on medium high heat. (You can use a skillet on the stove, but I love using my electric skillet from time to time.) Brown meat on both sides for about four to six minutes on each side. Remove chops from heat.
4. Whisk in half and half and allow to reduce by 1/2 whisking every so often to make sure that everything blends well throughout the reduction process.
5. Return meat into sauce and turn off heat. Turn chops over a few times to coat well.
This is amazing served with rice or mashed potatoes. I served them with what we call "Spicy Noodles" and put some of the sauce over the noodles as well. (See recipe below)
1 package of spaghetti (or noodle of choice)
2 Cups of Pasta Water
1/4 cup of olive oil
3 TBS minced garlic
2 tsp salt
2 TBS Red Pepper Flakes
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Cook spaghetti noodles according to directions. Drain reserving 2 cups of pasta water.
2. In pasta pot after noodles are drained add oil and heat on medium. Once oil is heated add in garlic and saute until lightly browned. Add in salt and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
3. Add in pasta and stir to coat. Add in pasta water a little at a time. You don't want to "water" it down but it will be creamy. Slowly mix in parmesan cheese as it will clump if you just dump it in.
4. Toss well until it is all coated well with all the ingredients.