I tell you .... if you want an amazing and pretty easy main dish to serve to your family that is a hit all the way around, you must try this. I first found this recipe on pinterest but ya know, I can't just leave a recipe alone without changing it up and making it my own. So this is my version!
3 Chicken Breasts
1 8oz package of Cream Cheese (softened)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 large jalapenos deviened and deseeded then diced
3 oz Oscar Meyer Bacon Pieces
1 packet of Zesty Italian salad Dressing mix (dry)
2 eggs whisked
1 TBS Taco Seasoning
1 cup of Panko Crumbs
1 TBS oil (Canola or olive)
1. In a skillet heat oil, Add in panko crumbs and toss until golden in color. Mix in taco seasoning and set aside.
2. Slit the chicken breast down the side to make a pocket. Do NOT butterfly it!
3. In a bowl mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, and bacon.
4. Sprinkle inside and outside of chicken with zesty Italian dressing mix.
5. Fill pocket of chicken with mixture. Do not be afraid of putting too much.
6. Dip each chicken breast into egg and then into panko making sure entire chicken breast is covered.
7. On a cookie sheet, place a cooling rack and spray well with Pam.
8. Place Chicken onto cooling rack and cook in a preheated 375* oven for 30 minutes.