2 TBS Olive Oil
1 pound of bacon cut into pieces
1/2 red onion chopped
2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
6 to 8 oz bag of fresh baby spinach
3/4 cup of oil
3/4 cup of flour
2 + cups of milk (+ as needed to make sure it's not too thick)
1 tsp white pepper
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 cup cheddar shredded
1 cup Colby/cheddar shredded
1 container of soft cream cheese spread
19 oz bag of frozen cheese tortellini cooked 1/2 .way through
1. In a large pot put in 2 tbs olive oil and allow to heat up slightly. Add in bacon and begin cooking. Once it is about 2/3rds of the way cooked, add in your red onion and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook until bacon is browned and onions are tender. Add in spinach and allow the spinach to wilt for about 2 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towel covered plate.
2. Add in 3/4 cup of oil and flour and whisk together to make a nice paste. Add in seasonings and continue to whisk. Cook for about 2 minutes or so to make sure you get out the raw flour taste.
3. Whisk in milk slowly until you get a good "loose" gravy texture. It may take only the 2 cups of milk, it may take more. Add in cheeses and whisk in until blended well. Check the consistency again ~ you may need to add another splash of milk or so.
4. Whisk in cream cheese and make sure it is blended well.
5. Add in tortellini, bacon, onion, and spinach mixture. Mix well.
6. Spray a lasagna pan with Pam. Pour mixture into pan. Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes in a 375* oven until top browns slightly and it is all bubbly and delish!