Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy Birthday 2016!!

I have already said this I don't know how many times, but I am so stinkin excited about this year! If I ever have said in years past "This is my year"... I must tell you again THIS IS MY YEAR! I can feel it deep within me down to my very core!

I know many do not "believe" in making resolutions for one reason or another. I however, DO believe in setting new goals for a new year. I often will even set new goals throughout the year because let's face it change happens. Sometimes we think we want something but we realize we do not want to put for the effort (that is the #1 reason people do not accomplish what they set out to do), or it was not what we thought it would be. I also believe that 90% of accomplishing your goal has to do with your mindset while the other 10% is the habits in which you create while trying to reach that goal.

With that said I have made some pretty hefty goals this year but for once am confident enough that I will see growth towards every single goal if not see them come into full fruition. And I am making sure that these goals are not one sided, as so  many years past they have been.

1. Health
I am committing to losing 50 pounds this year. If you divide that # by 12 it only comes to just a tad over 4 pounds a month. If you divide that # by 6 it comes to a little less than 8 1/2 pounds a month. BOTH are very realistic numbers. I will document this part of my year on Wednesdays for Weight Loss Wednesday both here on the blog and on YouTube. I have my plan mapped out but will share more on those days. I considered opening a blog specifically to document that journey but nope. YOU guys get it all here. That is why this blog got it's name "One Pretty Little Box" because I wanted to wrap everything I shared into ONE place!

2. YouTube
I started becoming more regular on YouTube in October of this past year. I LOVE posting videos for you all, and not just on any certain one topic! So, it is my goal to have at least 5 videos up a week varying anywhere from grocery hauls, book reviews, weight loss Wednesday, organizing tips and planning ideas, and who knows what else!

3. Blog
It is ALWAYS my desire to put up a new blog post for you all every single day. I am working more and more towards that goal every year and this just might be that year! I would also love to see more comments and such happen and this blog become a place of community!

4. Books
I plan on finishing and launching #mydirtylittlesecret before Spring Break. I would also like to work on book #2 for The Ladies of Cotton Lake series. I have another project that came to me this morning that I would like to see come forth before October of next year ... so we shall see!

As the year goes on, I plan to add to this list but for now that is a pretty hefty load. :) How about you? Do you have any goals for this year? I would love to hear them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...