Autumn is one of my favorite times of year, and it is not a surprise that I found several things that I am enjoying this season! Instead of sharing an October's Favorites video and blog post for you I decided to share several things that I have been really enjoying this Autumn! I will in November, share a November Favorites at the end of that month.
So, without further ado, here is my list!
1. My Fireplace! I love my fireplace! I have discovered that wrapping logs with clear Christmas lights, I can enjoy the "atmosphere" of a fireplace without worrying about heating up the house! Now mind you ~ when it is finally cold enough for a REAL fire, I will take that little makeshift fire out and burn some real wood!
2. Entry way. I love our entry way! It has that warm rustic welcome that all homes should embrace! I always want our guests to feel welcome and that gives it a bit of warmth without being too cluttered. I will share items currently still available along with links for you!
Blessed & Grateful Shiplap Shadowbox Sign was purchased at Kirklands.
3. Leaves Candle from Bath & Body Works. This really is my favorite scent of all time & guess what?! They are on sale this week!
4.Bigelow Pumpkin Spice Tea. This tea is completely delicious and a great way to warm up your fingers and from the inside out. If you like spice tea you will like it!
5. Contigo Glass Water Bottle. This by far is my favorite way to drink water! I can add ice cubes, and it just feels nicer than drinking from plastic all the time.
6. Honey Crisp Apples. These are seasonal and I am not too sure I can get them anymore. We looked last week and didn't see anymore. They would make a FABULOUS pie!
7.International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer! Talk about making your coffee delightful!
8. Skinny Syrup: Pumpkin Spice. Zero Calories, Zero Sugars but TONS of flavor!
9. HEB Pumpkin Seed & Spice Granola Bars. MMM Delish! I hate that they are seasonal though! Where can I go to vote to fix that?! :
10. Blouse. I cannot find a link or picture to show you ~ you will just have to watch the video!
11. Crush It (audio version) (To try audible for free check below)
This book inspired me in many ways to quit selling Scentsy ... and go after my own dreams!
12. Crushing It (audio version)
This was a great book because it gave stories of people who read Crush it and then began crushing it in their own lives! Personal Development at it's best!
13. A Peek Inside (Vlog channel) I love her positivity!
14. My House Wife Life (Vlog channel) Videos I have seen many times ~ this season though I have been enjoying her Vlogtober & Vlogidays series. Plus I love her drive, productivity and how she pushes herself to just get it done even when she's rather do other things. She inspires me in her decorating, time management, and entertaining. )
All items that I could, I linked up for you! Some of them ARE affiliate links, but all opinions of the products are my own. This post was so fun! Thank you for letting me share!
Would you like to try Audible for FREE and get 2 free books while your at it?
Thanks again, for letting me share some of my favorite things! What are YOU enjoying this season?